Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The last four months






Dear Blog Readers,


several months past since you red my last entry on this blog. I felt that nothing much extraordinary happened during this time which is worthy talking about. Also I was quite busy with work, Arabic classes, football and so on that i didn't find the proper inspiration and time to share some stories with you. But I heard the call and your wishes for new stories about Oman and I am more than happy to satisfy your needs :-)


Developments from the last four months

in brief, the following things happened the last four months in my life:


  • I extended my contract with PwC Oman until June 2010 (having a secured job is a valuable asset these days:-)

  • I bought a car - Toyota Yaris in silver - My first car ever

  • I"m still living in the same villa but looking for a new place to stay with some friends from summer on

  • I found sunshine in my heart ;-)

  • My brother came for a one week visit at the beginning of February (see pictures in my web album)

  • I went for holidays home to Germany for a couple of weeks in March/April

That's all i can think of for now.


Tomorrow I will post some impressions from my stay in Germany and from my "Re-integration to Oman".


Take care wherever you might be right now.


Hajo

No comments: